Too Faced Cosmetics is one of my favourite lines of makeup available at Sephora. Their products smell amazing and best of all, they are ALL cruelty free! Their products are among my daily staples (the chocolate soleil bronzer and the neutral eye collections). If you haven’t tried them out, now is the time to start!
1. Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer: This eyeshadow primer is way up there for me because it keeps any eyeshadow that I apply in place! I would recommend using this primer with loose shadows because it is thicker and holds your look together without any smudging. This shadow primer helps prevent any creasing or fading.
2. Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: It smells like chocolate and it is a matte bronzer that is perfect for any time of the year. A bronzer that lasts all day and can be used to shape and contour your face as well.
3. Primed and Poreless Face Primer: I tried a sample of this product because I needed to create a smooth foundation finish. My foundation applied beautifully over it and it lasted all night! If you want to hide your pores then this is a great primer to use.
4. Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara: Thicker, fuller and sexier lashes is what you’ll get after using this mascara. I prefer the waterproof mascara because I have sensitive eyes and regular mascara irritates my eyes throughout the day.
5. Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss: I tried this lip plumper and I was impressed with how plump my lips became after one application. I don’t use this everyday but only when I am trying to achieve a glam look for the evening. The formula is not sticky and keeps your lips looking glossy and plump.
6. Born this Way Concealer: I’m in love with this concealer’s ability to hide any dark circles I may have been suffering from. A little bit goes a long way with this product and it lasts all day. I love using this product without any foundation since it does the job of covering up any blemish on my face.
7. Peach Eye Shadow Palette: As soon as you open this palette you’ll be taken away with the smell of peaches. I simply love this palette and Too Faced outdid themselves with it. There is a mix of matte and shimmery shadows that blend easily. I usually don’t need a primer with these eye shadows only because they are so creamy and highly pigmented. Sometimes I get lazy, we all do!
8. Natural Eyes Neutral Eye Shadow Collection: I frequently use this palette to create an everyday look. It’s a bit warmer and has more shimmer in it than the Peach Palette I listed above.
9. La Matte Color Drenched Matte Lipstick: Perfect for those of you who are always on the go! This is a lipstick that I like to keep in my purse just in case I need to go somewhere fancy. This lipstick is long lasting and does not dry out my lips.
10. Too Faced Born this Way Foundation: Tried a sample of this foundation at Sephora and I loved it! It is oil-free and provides full coverage for those days your skin is being problematic. I also loved the smell of this foundation since it includes ingredients such as coconut water and alpine rose. This foundation leaves your skin looking flawless and natural.